Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tax updates and due date reminders.
CSEA Membership Benefits
Being a part of a larger organization that supports your profession has many valuable benefits. Not only does CSEA fight for our right to practice and represent, they have negotiated for us members a number of benefits. They include the following:
- The most valuable benefit is networking with other tax professionals, including the Member to Member program. Experienced EAs in your areas are waiting to mentor and advise you on everything from business practices to finding quick solutions to sticky tax problems.
- A package of comprehensive insurance (health, long-term care, dental, and life) and an extensive offering of essential financial services (including tax management tools and estate planning help) are available for Members, their families, and their clients.
- Your access to the Members-only area of our website and your subscription to California Enrolled Agent magazine bring you the timely and useful information tax professionals need to know.
- You can sign up at no charge for our basic Find an EA service, which helps prospective clients in your local area find you.
- Substantial discounts on educational activities and texts help you to fulfill your CPE requirements, enhance your professional expertise, and save money! Additional CPE credits are even available online.
- Access to the We SpEAk Taxsm logo developed by CSEA exclusively for the use of Members on advertising, stationery, business cards, etc., lets your clients know you are the preferred tax professional.
- Your Membership assures you representation and liaison with the California State Legislature and with all California tax agencies, as well as the California areas and local offices of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Substantial Member discounts are available with a number of service and product providers, and you’ll get great rates on Errors & Omissions Insurance and other necessities for you and your practice.
- Additional Member discounts are available with CCH for more than 170 tax and accounting titles to help you, your practice and your clients.
- Discounts and appealing rates are available with our merchant credit card program through BA Merchant Services, Inc, A Bank of America Company.
- CSEA has extensive promotional campaigns throughout the year, advising taxpayers of the benefit of ensuring that their tax pro is a Member of the California Society of Enrolled Agents.
- Your dues support worthwhile pro-active endeavors in the legislative field, and help promote EAs and their status as The Tax Professionals.
- Clients and prospective clients want to ensure that their tax professional subscribes to a stringent code of ethics, and receives the finest available professional education.
- Program Identification for Early Solution (PIES) is CSEA's unique way to identify and solve unusual questions that arise during tax season.
- The Society sponsors a Public Disaster Services program that has drawn interest and accolades from across the nation.
- Every year, CSEA provides its Members with a free, comprehensive Client Tax Newsletter for their clients.
- The CSEA General Store has unique EA products for you and your practice, including Enrolled Agent merchandise and If You Pay Taxes, You Should Know About Enrolled Agents brochures.